Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to get Drop Down menu values from the Sheets

Hi Every One ,

I am new in Qliksense , what's my question is if i drag and drop any Chart or Button on the Sheet in the property panel properties will change and on select any value in the drop down menu it will perform some action. so how to give the functionality of these properties

Thanks & Regards ,

Sai Madhumenu sheet.pngReddys310Naveen06

40 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Reddy ,

Yes,  Exactly I need 3 or more  images required to navigate through  sheets

Thanks & Regards,

Sai Madhu

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Sai Madhu,

So here is what you were looking for:

Capture.PNG

Check the zipped file attached:

Thanks and Regards,

Sangram Reddy.

Not applicable
Author

Hi reddy ,

just see here what I'm looking , same thing but small changes . and  I couldn't find any attachment can you send me again.

1234.png

Thanks & Regards,

Sai Madhu

Not applicable
Author

Hi Reddy ,

I was Checked that Extension Its is working properly , just see here what am looking for

1234.png

Thanks for giving a lot of support

Regards,

Sai Madhu

Reddys310

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Sai Madhu,

Open the thread in a separate tab and you will find the extension attached.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

And also, I don't understand the need of adding 4 different buttons/images when you can do it in one single extension. If you want the same icon to show up simply change the src attribute of the image and you will be able to achieve what you are looking for.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Reddy ,

Did you tried this image extension , have a look this image

11.png

Thanks & Regards,

Sai Madhu

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Madhu,

The Last update I have attached in the thread has all the code required. You if you can ammend it a little to show only one image, you will be able to acheive it.

Thanks,

Sangram

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sangram,

I'm new to extensions and i was trying for sheet navigation extension. And i seen your extension, which was almost very near to my requirement.

I required some more additional requirement in your code, needs to group few sheets under one category.

Ex: Consider my app has sheet1, sheet2, sheet3, sheet4, sheet5. Here i want to group into 2 categories i.e. Category1 and Category2. In Category1 needs to group the sheets sheet1, sheet2, sheet3 and Category2 needs to group the sheets sheet4, sheet5. On mouse-hovering in Category1 it should show the dropdown and needs to select required sheet as below image.

Untitled.png

Thank you in advance.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Satish,

Yes this is possible to archive. As you have seen in the code  I have posted in this thread, you will be able to fetch the sheet names dynamically. Once done, make use of CSS and javascript to create the hover. Firstly have 2 static buttons or <a> (anchor tags) , so that you can hover over them and run your javascript accordingly.

You can also make use of Jquery plugins to make your work easier.

Thanks,

Sangram.