Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Delete task in QlikView Server Small Business Edition

Hi,

I just installed QVS 9 with Small Business Edition License.

I succeeded to reload a user document (QVS SBE does not have Source Documents tab).

The problem is, when I delete the .qvw file and put a new .qvw file, the task diplayed in the Status tab of QlikView Management Console is still the old one. I cannot Delete and Create a Task because I don't have Source Documents tab.

Does anyone know how to change the task to the new .qvw file in QVS Small Business Edition?

Thanks.

3 Replies
stephencredmond
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

If you list the User Documents and click on the File, click onto the "Reload" tab and just set it to "None".

Stephen

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

How come you haven't marked Stephen's answer as correct? It worked like a charm for me. Thanx, Stephen!

Regards,

Charles

O11235
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi

In the QlikView Management Console (SBS) go to the "System" tab ->"Setup". Under "Management Service" select your server. I selected the folder "QVS Servers" and then the name of the server. To the right several tabs will appear. In the "Folders" tab -> "Document Folders" ->  "Name" delete the 'mounted folder' by clicking on the red X to the far right.

On the same tab go to "Mounted Folders", to the far right is a green +. Click and recreate a new mounted folder under "Name" where you where previously. Select "Apply" below when complete.

Now select the "Documents" Tab along the very top of the page. Your new 'mounted folder' should be there. Click on the folder-> the respective model and the tabs to schedule the reload task are to your right. In particular the "Reload" tab. Set up as you require and then have a look at your Status Tab.

Hope that helps.