Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Hoe to hide Row with perticular value

I want to know how to hide perticular coloumn in pivot table containing value as null.

In my pivot table I'm calculating some expression after calculation row gets displayed at subtotal coloumn which wont contain any field name (only null symbol) but values exists there .I want to remove perticular coloumn

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

hi Gokul,

Chek this one if i am right,

Pivot table -> properties->Presentation tab -> Suppress Missing which is in left bottom

check that box

Regards,

prabhu

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for reply Prabhu ,

But I had already tried this option but I'm not able to get removed perticular row..

Onething I observed that whenever I use subtotal on Top /Bottom from presentation tab row changes position also accordinfg to selection .

I had already tried this for partial sums also...but I'm not able to get proper solution .

syed_muzammil
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Hi,

Did you try Suppress when Value is Null in Properties-->Dimension Tab?

Not applicable
Author

I had tried supress null value also .But It affects my calculations

for example :I want those null values also to calculate same expression but I dont want to display them in table .By using supress null which ommites those values for calculation also.So that should not be happen .

If anybody having Idea to hide perticular row i.e. color of text and background same so that row will be displayed but user not able to see those values

Please reply

Not applicable
Author

Hi Gokulthube,

If you are referring to the expression column.Then the same can be done through Visual cues tab based on the specific condtion.

Not applicable
Author

Yes I'm using expression but still not able hide perticular row..

I had tried to hide with visual cues also please suggest me way so that I'll be able to hide perticular row .

Not applicable
Author

Hi GokulThube,

Will you be able to attach the QVW file ?

Not applicable
Author

Hi

I'm Sending application for your understanding please reffer attached application .

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

Attached file contains problem statement and various approaches I had tried .