Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
goncalo_ricardo_pereira
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Possible Bug in Qliksense

Good morning to everyone,

During a development of a POC for a possible new client I believe I may have found a bug.

Is there any place were I can see the current open bugs to check if this problem is already known?

How can I reports this bug (I have partner login)?

Best Regards

Gonçalo Pereira

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

As a partner, you will need to create a support case using the Support portal (www.qlik.com/support). The pieces of information that we will eventually need are:

1. Description of the issue and how it is unexpected behavior
  2. Details of the version that you're running (i.e. 2.0.6 vs. 2.1.1)
  3. A way to replicate the issue on our end for R&D to take a look at it. As simplistic as possible is ideal.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

If you check the Qlik Sense release note (for the one version you are using), you would find a list of all know bugs/issues. And for reporting it, refer: Re: How to report a bug?

Or,

Go to qlik.com and click the Support link to get to the Support page. There you'll find contact numbers to contact support by phone and an online case portal.

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

As a partner, you will need to create a support case using the Support portal (www.qlik.com/support). The pieces of information that we will eventually need are:

1. Description of the issue and how it is unexpected behavior
  2. Details of the version that you're running (i.e. 2.0.6 vs. 2.1.1)
  3. A way to replicate the issue on our end for R&D to take a look at it. As simplistic as possible is ideal.