Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Extension Objects in Qlik Sense

Hi All,

I have heard that, extension objects does not work like other objects if we are rotating the iPad.

Can anyone please let me know, the list of extension objects which can be used so that, it will not impact the design and structure of the dashboard.

or

Can we overcome the issue, somehow.

Please let me know your inputs, asap, as its a urgent POC for us.

Thanks & Regards,

MK

3 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Meetmrudul,

"I have heard that, extension objects does not work like other objects if we are rotating the iPad."

This is wrong. Extension objects have to be designed in such a way that it is responsive to the device and resolution. May be there are a few extensions which were not developed to adapt to different devices. So I would suggest you to test the extension on multiple devices before deploying it. Even if its not responsive you can edit the extension to make the visualization responsive and work across various devices.

Thanks and Regards,

Sangram Reddy.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Even if its not responsive you can edit the extension to make the visualization responsive and work across various devices....

Can you please elaborate this

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

The extension which you are using must have a CSS file or the HTML elements using CSS properties. If we use the appropriate properties like

for example: <Div styles="width:200px;height:400px"></DIV>

use: <Div styles="width:50%;height:100%"></DIV>  - this makes the div responsive