Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

diagram force

In the last presentation by Michael Tarallo "Qlik Sense in 60 - Extension Objects" at second 0:56 he inserts a "diagram force". Where can I find this type of diagram ? Thanks Paolo

5 Replies
brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi Paolo

this diagram is available in qlikbranch here :

http://branch.qlik.com/#/project/56728f52d1e497241ae697f7

download and install the extension. This extension provide multiple graph and diagram in the menu "Chart", this one is called collapsible Force Diagram

Regards

Bruno

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Paolo,

I have developed an extension for my requirement by Never published. May be you can edit my extension and make it work for you.

Capture.PNG

Colour and size display a measure . RAG status as you can see.

Thanks and Regards,

Sangram Reddy.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

interesting visualisation.  may I ask why it was never published?  Did the client not like it?  Or was the visualised extension not flexible enough?  I've noticed with a number of extensions because they are built on existing templates they are not as useable as pre build charts in sense.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Andy,

It is running live now in one of our dashboards, but if have to publish it in Qlik branch I had to handle all exceptions which arise with every business use case. I built it for visualizing the stock age across all departments and never got time to test all possible exceptions and handle them. Infact I have 6 other visualizations in the same stage.

Thanks and Regards,

Sangram Reddy.

askarzadeh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Reddy

that,s very nice 

can you upload an example . for example sample qvw app of your uploaded image 

so thanks

Hassan Askarzadeh