Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

When I am trying to open Qliksense server, the following error is displayed:HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Hi all,

Suddenly My qlik sense server stopped working. It is showing the following error:

HTTP Error 404. The requested resource is not found.

Anyone, please help me to resolve this issue.

Regards,

Saranya

22 Replies
Not applicable
Author

hi Levi, I have that error, do you know how i can to fix that?

Thx.

error Qliksense.png

demcug82
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi All,

i too have that error (404)..... 

All works good...3 days ago

after restart of server, i cant connect to qmc/hub ....(404)

Perhaps there is a program that use port of qlik, but i not understand what program. I stopped IIS but nothing.

Can i share some file (log eg) to let u known if there is some progrom?

Demetrio

edit:

i stopped all service Qlik and in cmd i same ha ve 0.0.0.0.443  and [::]:443.

From PID i saw that are processes system (4)

Is there anything i can do?

Edit2:

I installed sense server in a Virtual Machine windows server 2008 r2.

Perhaps there is a process in Server that use that port?

i found only in my Virtual Machine.

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

System with IIS at play is likely IIS. Does the System log in C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Log\Proxy\Trace say that Sense could bind to 443?

With IIS, I would stop (and disable) the World Wide Web Publishing Service service in the Windows services applet then restart the Qlik Sense Proxy Service then verify in the System log specified above that the Proxy could bind to 443.

There may be other services which are hiding behind the System PID (4) which makes honing down on the precise service which is blocking Sense from binding to 443. Worst comes to worst, I'd stop each service which seems relevant (Proxy, HTTPS, SSL, etc) then restart the Proxy Service until you've determined the culprit.    

demcug82
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Levi,

I do not understand much about these things , and so perhaps it would be advisable that you watch my log file.

This it's log file after stop IIS in  ..\Trace\system proxy.txt

Edit:

404 error occurred when the virtual machine was turned off and then was restarted .

Maybe something you have not started ?

demcug82
Contributor III
Contributor III

Perhaps the problem could be here,

after stopped all services Qlik, i have:

C:\Users\Administrator>netstat -a |find "443"

TCP    0.0.0.0:443            **NomeServer**        LISTENING

TCP    [::]:443               ***Nome Server**        LISTENING

process pending after restart Virtual Machine?

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

The key error is

Proxy will not be listening to port '443' (most likely bound by another process) An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions

Based on above, it is PID 4 which is bound to 443. PID 4 refers to the Windows System. Try stopping (and disabling) the World Wide Web Publishing Service service in the Windows services applet (Start > Services) then restart the Qlik Sense Proxy Service

demcug82
Contributor III
Contributor III

Ty Levi , but not works.

Levi_Turner
Employee
Employee

If you have not already opened up a support ticket, then I would suggest doing so. Further troubleshooting will require a remote session to see what services are operating since whatever service it is is hiding behind the System PID    

demcug82
Contributor III
Contributor III

already open.... first ticket closed....telling me that there must be a process Which uses that port .... And that does not depends on Qlik and therefore They closed the ticket .....   ....

Second open and .....no answer yet