Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

diagram force

In the last presentation by Michael Tarallo "Qlik Sense in 60 - Extension Objects" at second 0:56 he inserts a "diagram force". Where can I find this type of diagram ? Thanks Paolo

5 Replies
brunobertels
Master
Master

Hi Paolo

this diagram is available in qlikbranch here :

http://branch.qlik.com/#/project/56728f52d1e497241ae697f7

download and install the extension. This extension provide multiple graph and diagram in the menu "Chart", this one is called collapsible Force Diagram

Regards

Bruno

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Paolo,

I have developed an extension for my requirement by Never published. May be you can edit my extension and make it work for you.

Capture.PNG

Colour and size display a measure . RAG status as you can see.

Thanks and Regards,

Sangram Reddy.

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

interesting visualisation.  may I ask why it was never published?  Did the client not like it?  Or was the visualised extension not flexible enough?  I've noticed with a number of extensions because they are built on existing templates they are not as useable as pre build charts in sense.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Andy,

It is running live now in one of our dashboards, but if have to publish it in Qlik branch I had to handle all exceptions which arise with every business use case. I built it for visualizing the stock age across all departments and never got time to test all possible exceptions and handle them. Infact I have 6 other visualizations in the same stage.

Thanks and Regards,

Sangram Reddy.

askarzadeh
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Reddy

that,s very nice 

can you upload an example . for example sample qvw app of your uploaded image 

so thanks

Hassan Askarzadeh