Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Fixed Value Limitation on Bar Chart not working

Has anyone else experienced an issue with the Fixed Value Limitation feature not functioning correctly when utilising a bar chart with two dimensions?

The first screenshot demonstrated the limitation working with a single dimension. The second shows the limitation not working after adding the second dimension in.

Note: From memory this was working in versions prior to 2.1.1.

Changed Combo Chart notes to Bar Chart. Message was edited by: Simon Marles

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pnr
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I believe that you are using a barchart? We have seen this problem on treemap, pivot table and 2 dimensional stacked bar/line chart. This is fixed in the next version.

BR Per

View solution in original post

3 Replies
pnr
Employee
Employee

Hi,

I believe that you are using a barchart? We have seen this problem on treemap, pivot table and 2 dimensional stacked bar/line chart. This is fixed in the next version.

BR Per

Not applicable
Author

Yes your right Per, was a Bar Chart not a Combo Chart. Thanks for the update.

paolo_mapelli
Creator II
Creator II

Hi Per,

do you know if, in the next version, the dimension limitation "calculated on measure" will be replaced by something more flexible ? Now it's limited (itself...) to the first measure, whilst in lot of charts will be nice to choose, even better with an aggregation function (e.g, in a stacked bar chart I'd like to limit values by the sum of both measures).

Paolo.