Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Corrupt Data

Hi

I'm experiencing a 'Corrupt Data' error with internally designed presentations.

The application works for a while, typically 2-3 weeks, then gives the error, at which point it has to be rebuilt. This has happened twice so far.

Please assist

16 Replies
mountaindude
Partner Ambassador
Partner Ambassador

Using Sense Enterprise, I have on multiple occasions successfully recovered from this issue by duplicating the corrupt app (from within the QMC), then reloading the new app, renaming the old app to something like "appname_corrupt", then renaming the new app to the original app's name.

I suspect this might not work on Sense Desktop though (in case that's the product version you are using).. worth a try though.

/Göran

Please mark the post as a solution if it provided you with a solution to the topic at hand. Thanks!
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Yande,

Re import the back up applications in the repository data base and it should work fine.

Not applicable
Author

The error in my logs at import is

ManagementAccess/qrs/app/uploadImport app11 Corrupt data Parameters: QVF header exception (HTTP code: 500)21abeb47-09e0-4469-9070-08bf3f5f7242
Not applicable
Author

Hello Sangram

Re-importing the backup is fine and does work, but the problem keeps recurring. What I've been trying to achieve is a scheduled task that refreshes the data in Qliksense to pull the most recent data from the database, thereby keeping the App up to date. Whenever a scheduled task is created and runs once or twice, the Qliksense App becomes corrupt and the cycle keeps going on.

Its a pain to have to do it manually all the time and the users are inconvenienced if it hasn't been updated by the time they need to use it.

We're using Qliksense Enterprise

annatrn1
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

Hi Sangram,

I experienced the same error with corrupt apps several times. Could you explain to me how do you re-import the back up applications? I would be so relieved if there was one way to recover my apps.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Yande,

Thats really strange! I faced such a problem with the monitoring appsnut not with any of my applications and Qlik suggested me to send the Corrupt qvf to them. It would be work checking the log files for the cause of the issue.

Thanks,

Sangram.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Anna,

Are you facing the issue with the monitoring apps or the apps you have developed?

the monitoring app files for recovery can be found here: C:\ProgramData\Qlik\Sense\Repository\DefaultApps

Thanks,

Sangram.