Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srinivas1921
Contributor III
Contributor III

which format is better to take print........?

Hi All,

In my Qlikview application there are 10 reports and each report selected from drop-down list.But each report result consist of 3-4 pages.

As per our requirement I need to create on demand report and need to display reports with page break.How many pages result generates from Nprinting then I want to take print of this report results with all pages(3-4 pages)

I tried using excel report but the problem is take the print of all pages.that I couldn't get using excel format.Now I want to try using pdf template.Is it possible to take the all pages results...?if it is possible how should I create this pdf report using NPrinting?

Kindly provide me better solution for the above scenario.....

Many thanks in advance for your good support................

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

The answer to your question lies in what objects are in your current reports.  Each project is different.  If you have dynamic straight tables that can span multiple pages, then you need to use the Excel template and come up with a logical page break strategy.   If you have charts that are a fixed size, you can use Word or Powerpoint.  All of these templates will enable you to export as a PDF when creating your report.

When I first started using NPrinting, I watched the beginning and advanced videos provided by Qlik.  Frank Savino does an excellent job of showing how to get a project started and using each of the available templates.

As I am sure many on here will attest, competency comes from trial and error.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Everything you need to know can be found right here.

QlikView NPrinting Tutorials by Subject