Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

HELP! Aggregate a Subset of a Deminsion

Please help I have a simple list of Helpdesk Tickets where I am trying to determine % of Tickets Open 1 day or less, % of Tickets Open 2 - 5 days etc. I can not seem to get an expression to work where the Count of "Tickets Open" = 1 / Count of "Ticket # gives me a %. Syntax for this is very frustrating given I can handle simple math / algebra.

Ticket #Days Open
18 Replies
sunny_talwar

Actually just checked his blog and I saw that we do have T, F, chi, and other options available. Thanks for the link to the blog.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Marco...

MarcoWedel

You're welcome

If your question is answered, please close this thread.

Thanks

regards

Marco

Not applicable
Author

I have looked everywhere for a button to close this thread and cannot find it anywhere. Would you be so kind as to point me in the direction of where this is at or send me a screen shot. I have looked everywhere and it is not obvious. Thank you.

jt

MarcoWedel

Hi,

you have to e.g. mark an answer correct to close a thread:

QlikCommunity_Thread_199308_Pic1_.JPG

thanks

regards

Marco

Not applicable
Author

I give up. I do not see the Correct Button anywhere.

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

If you can't see it under every post, something might be wrong.

Tell me which post (name and date) you want to flag correct, and I will do it for you.

Onno

Qlik Community Team member (and Qlik Senior Technical Trainer in my spare time ).

May you live in interesting times!
Not applicable
Author

Name of post is :

HELP! Aggregate a Subset of a Deminsion<https://community.qlik.com/message/949710#949710>

Post Date is:

Jan 12, 2016 6:00 PM

Thank you very much Onno and my apologies for being so much trouble.

jt

oknotsen
Master III
Master III

I think that is your own openings post.

What one does is flag the reply to your topic that answered your question as "Correct Answer".

Anyway,

Flagging this topic as "assumed answered"; I guess there are no "winners" this time.

Edit: And I just flagged the reply that you flagged as "helpful" to be the answer as a quick scan that might have been the answer.

May you live in interesting times!