Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
spallares
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Init.qvs Script Error (QDF 1.5.1)

Hi,

I get an Script error when 'Init.qvs' calls LoadVariableCSV function. Apparently, 'Init.qvs' tries to load this function from '2.LoadVariableCSV.qvs' using the global variable vG.SubPath. The problem is that '2.LoadVariableCSV.qvs' is not copied to 4.Sub folder when generating new containers.

notile.png

Does anyone get the same error?

Thanks.

Sergi

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Magnus_Berg
Employee
Employee

Hi Sergi, great that you identified this problem. The file is missing in the template that is used when generating additional containers. The corrected version is uploaded now. A work around is to use the same Deploy tool installer but initiate an upgrade (just run the tool again and point to the same location) this will update and correct the missing file.

Best regards Magnus

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have just downloaded 1.5.1 and created a new container. I do have this function copied across.

Magnus_Berg
Employee
Employee

Hi Sergi, great that you identified this problem. The file is missing in the template that is used when generating additional containers. The corrected version is uploaded now. A work around is to use the same Deploy tool installer but initiate an upgrade (just run the tool again and point to the same location) this will update and correct the missing file.

Best regards Magnus

spallares
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Magnus,

I've updated the framework with the corrected version and it works as expected.

Thank you!

Best regards,

Sergi