Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

How to switch to annother sheet from within the sheet?

Hi everyone, here's annother question:

Is there a possibility in Qlik Sense to switch to annother sheet in the app by clicking on a field (or selection box or whatever) from within the sheet that is currently selected (But NOT using the arrow keys in the toolbar or using the app overview)?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

You can use a KPI object - its a setting in the "Appearance" properties

or create a "Text&Image" object and put the URL to the other sheet in it

Other than that, you can look for Navigation extensions

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You can use a KPI object - its a setting in the "Appearance" properties

or create a "Text&Image" object and put the URL to the other sheet in it

Other than that, you can look for Navigation extensions

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Wolfgang,

You achieve this by building an extension or using the ones which are already existing in Qlik branch.

How to get Drop Down menu values from the Sheets

Thanks,

Sangram

Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrew,

thank you very much for this answer! I tried both using KPI objects and adding an URL link to a Text&Image object and both versions worked very well.

I will also follow the hint for Navigation extensions (and I also got annother answer mentioning this), but as I am new to Qlik Sense, this will take some time.

For now I can use the KPI objects.

Thanks

Wolfgang

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sangram,

thank you very much for your answer. I'm going to follow this lead and check out and try the formulas in the link you added. But as I am new to Qlik Sense, this will take some time for me.

Thanks,

Wolfgang

Not applicable
Author

Extensions are surprisingly easy to use - download the extension you want, copy the folder into your Qlik install path and the extension appears on the left hand side of your "Edit" objects. (most extensions give a more detailed install guide)

Then, as with other objects there, you drag & drop and set properties.

Complexity increases if you decide to change the code of the extension or create your own.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Wolfgang,

No Problem at all. Let me know if you need any help.

Cheers,

Sangram