Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
warrentk80
Creator
Creator

combined graph

Goodmorning everyone

attached an example of a dashboard that would like to achieve

for convenience I imported the database directly in the script via the load inline.

the obbettivo is to represent a combined graph with the trend with the ratio of the budget and purchases.

the budget year is distributed under the budget for the current month (in this case (11/2015) divided the month to month value.

purchases must instead be represented by retrieving data from the purchases table but is valued only for a few months

what I want to achieve is a similar result to the one shown in the figure, with both representations

Thanks to all for your cooperation

Andrea

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Besides not know what the sales field is, the bigger issue is that your tables are not connected to each other.

Capture.PNG

One a similar post by you, I did provide a solution, where I connected the two tables so that on a single chart you are able to see the result you are hoping to see (Re: graphic Mixed)

Isn't this the same thing you are trying to do?

View solution in original post

12 Replies
sunny_talwar

I don't see Vendite in the attached application?

warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

I do not have the sales 2 graphics should represent the budget divided for months according to the formula specified in the instrument panel and purchases

I put databases on script using load inline

warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

you're right in the second formula should be written on (buying) and sum (sales), but even so you see a single line width distributed throughout the year.

sunny_talwar

What is sales field name referred in your app?

sunny_talwar

Besides not know what the sales field is, the bigger issue is that your tables are not connected to each other.

Capture.PNG

One a similar post by you, I did provide a solution, where I connected the two tables so that on a single chart you are able to see the result you are hoping to see (Re: graphic Mixed)

Isn't this the same thing you are trying to do?

warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

where the field on which to do the expression for the second graph is Buying

attached the correct example

warrentk80
Creator
Creator
Author

I tried with the solution that I had proposed but is in script and I can not apply it.
you can not resolve it at the level of expression on the graphical object?

sunny_talwar

New Data Model:

Capture.PNG

Output Required:

Capture.PNG

sunny_talwar

I can try it now because you did not mention this before.