Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Mashup Error

I am not able to load charts into mashup due to the error below. I tried my own apps and also qlik's apps to load charts and still not successful. When I try to load single object, it works and I am able to load and get the url/iframe. Thanks for your help

Error in Mashup Editor

Single Config is OK

8 Replies
Stefan_Walther
Employee
Employee

Hi,

what kind of chart was it? A native object, an extension?

Can you please provide a bit more details, thx.

Do you see any errors in the browser's console (F12)?

Regards

Stefan

Not applicable
Author

I tried standard bar chart from my app and also chart from predefined app called Executive Dashboard that comes pre-loaded.

Francis_Kabinoff
Former Employee
Former Employee

Hi,

Check out this thread, I think you may be having the same issue. Qlik Sense Server - Mashup Editor (Issue with new apps/charts)

Not applicable
Author

Dev_Hub_Chart_Error.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Yep, same issue. Does anyone knows when this is going to be fixed?

ErikWetterberg

Do you get this error in the preview (the preview is the small dialog in the top screen dump)? Try dragging the visualization on to the chart and see if it works in the actual mashup. I know there has been problems with the preview.

Hope this helps

Erik

Not applicable
Author

Hi Eric: I tried to grab and drop the objects into the template box, but nothing will load.

Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Sometimes the pre installed app 'Executive Dashboard' has by mistake a wrong ID when loaded through the mashup editor. Could you verify in the Javascript of your mashup that the ID of the app is the right one? You can check the actual ID of your app either using the Engine API Explorer or in the url of the app itself.

Regards,

Jose