Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Is Qlik Branch not working?

Hello all,

For the last couple of weeks I've been trying to access Qlik Branch, but since the last webpage update I've been unable to see the projects. It appears to be loading all the time:qlikbranch.png

Is this happening to anyone else? I also can't access the Forum so I really don't know where else to ask.

Thank you very much,

Joan

15 Replies
Not applicable
Author

I have the exact same problem, I have tried it on multiple browsers and it won't work.

Brian_Munz
Employee
Employee

Are you still experiencing this problem?

rbecher
MVP
MVP

same to me..

Astrato.io Head of R&D
Not applicable
Author

Hi Brian,

Yes, the issue continues. However now I tried with my smartphone (android) and it works. I don't know why it      happens

Thanks.

kevincase
Creator II
Creator II

I believe that the issue has to do with a proxy server.  I had the same issue but after turning off the proxy in IE, the page loads fine.  With the proxy server enabled, the page does not load.

Alexander_Thor
Employee
Employee

Yes, Branch (and Qlik Sense which powers Branch) relies on WebSockets.

If the search page hangs it usually due to,

• You are using a browser which does not support websockets all though Branch should tell you if that was the case.
  • You are using a connection with a proxy that does not support websocket passthrough. Can be common in certain old enterprise proxy scripts
  • Your ISP is blocking websockets, this is very rare but we have heard reports from Australia for example where certain cellular network providers block websockets.