Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AliAzizi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Cannot open applications in IE Plugin mode

Hi

Running QlikView 11.2 SR11 on Windows 2012 server with the newest IE Plugin version, but when use IE Plugin to run the QlikView applications I get a blank page with a small mobile phone icon on the left upper corner of the page!

QlikView applications are configured to be run in IE Plugin mode.

Any help is appreciated

Labels (1)
26 Replies
AliAzizi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

I had do it earlier without any effect. Have just done it again, but it does not help with the issue

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

In the AccessPoint, when you display your documents in a list (not as thumbnails) you can explicitly specify that the document should open and in this specific client (expand the file list tree). Does that work?

Peter

AliAzizi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

No, I'm familiar with how to open the documents with IE Plugin, but it's not working:

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Do they open correctly in any client at all? At least the Full Browser version (AJAX) should work ok.

I guess that these documents did open in a browser before. What did you last change/install, after which the IE client turned out to be broken?

AliAzizi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Yes, the documents work on Full Browser version (AJAX) and also on small devices (smart phones) without any problem. We got a report in the last week saying that QlikView reports are not working with IE Plugin. Just from one day to another!

I've removed and reinstalled the IE Plugin, but without any effect. And we've not implemented any changes on the server, in any part of the QlikView installation. 

Maybe I need to contact QlikTech. Thank you for helping

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Last attempt: your end-users were using the same browser (version) before and after the reported "event"? They didn't migrate to Windows 10 by any chance?

If not, then your best option is indeed to contact Qlik Support. If you feel like it, please report back on any fixes/settings they may provide. Thanks in advance.

Best,

Peter

AliAzizi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Thank you Peter

Not applicable

aliazizi did you found any solution?

I've he same problem here...

AliAzizi
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

In our development environment with a single server we unchecked "Always tunneling", and then IE Plugin was working again.

In our Production environment (clustered environment with two frontend server and a backend server), we did the same (unchecked "Always tunneling") without any effect!

Not applicable

Sorry aliazizi but how do you unchecked "Always tunneling"?