Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

need QLIKVIEW ADMIN TRAINING

HI Friends ,

I need Qlikview 11.2 ADMIN training on server and publisher any one can provide trainingon this things ple let me know and any one have course outline for admin please send me and if u found any related videos post me i am waiting for ur responds to our qlik family members  please help me .

Thanks,

Lavanya

5 Replies
robert_mika
Master III
Master III

Try here...

Resource Library

www.youtube.com/user/QlikViewSupport/videos

Bill_Britt
Former Employee
Former Employee

HI,

Another place to check for official training is

Catalog

Bill

Bill - Principal Technical Support Engineer at Qlik
To help users find verified answers, please don't forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any posts that helped you resolve your problem or question.
Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

if you want formalized training, you can contact Qlik directly or your sales rep can recommend a Qlik Partner that is certified in performing the training.  The training can be onsite, includes manuals and a certified instructor and is usually priced on a per person basis - this training can get pricey but the instructors are usually extremely good since they use it in a real environment and can relate how to use and configure

IAMDV
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi Lavanya,

Sorry for answering outdated post. I thought it will help others who are looking for Server Course. One more option is Udemy: https://www.udemy.com/qlikview-server-and-publisher/learn/#/

All the best!

Cheers,

DV

Disclaimer: I'm involved working with this course.