Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

KPI

Hello,

I am quite new to Qlik Sense and have a question. I've been asked to do a KPI for the 2016 target. So far so good.

How can I do it though separately for each sales rep? Each sales rep has a specific target. If I click on a sales rep name on a bar chart how can the KPI show me the progress. Don't have any developing experience. Thank you.

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

There are loads of ways, one way you can do it is use a list box to highlight a sales rep and dedicate the whole page to one sales rep, by using charts and gauges and KPI's.

You can have a bar chart of showing the sales rep over the Months and another bar comparing the Sales Reps performance vs The average of all sales rep and a line chart (combo chart) showing how they did in 2015.

You can use text boxes or KPI to show current month figures, to show how they did compared to last month, are they on target.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Your going to have to use set analysis to highlight the sales reps.

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Thanks for the reply but i still have my problems understanding this.

Is there video to show me how this is done? If not, any books?

Not applicable
Author

Hi, Thanks for the reply but i still have my problems understanding this.

Is there video to show me how this is done? If not, any books?

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Alex,

KPI's can be used only to show one value. As you are saying that you have a target and an Actual value, you can go with 2 options:

1) Variance with target

Make use of a variance measure (difference between the actual and the target) . The result would either be positive or negative hence it would be visually very easy to analyse. Make use of a Bar char in this case. Also you can create a custom color expression saying that if the variance is negative, colour it red() else green().

2)An Other alternative is to go with a scatter plot. This is too a very good visualisation for your case since you will have both the measures showing up on the x and y axis. Make use of a colour expression to colour based on the variance.

Check these videos. They will be really helpful:

New to Qlik Sense Videos

Thanks,

Sangram

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Also Check this out:

Qlik Sense Get Started | Qlik