Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
padmanabhan_ram
Creator II
Creator II

how to display min and max value in a power point line chart

Hi All,

I have created a Line chart in QlikView with Month as dimension and Exp1: sum(sales) for product A,

Exp2: sum(sales) for product B,

Exp3: sum(sales) for product C.

I am trying to create the same Line Chart in Power Point with data labels applicable to display only for starting month and ending month.

Since I have to drag and drop the fields by adding the table from QlikView into the Line chart of power point, I do not see the graph unless I do Preview because of which I am not able to show only the first and last month sum for all the products in the data labels.

Can you please help me to sort this out. You can create a line chart in QV with sample data and try to use the same fields by drag and drop in nprinting power point to create line graph with first and last month sales value to display as data labels.

Thank you,

Padmanabhan

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Since you are viewing a line chart, wouldn't it be easier to just use an image rather than trying to recreate the chart in Nprinting?

If you are concerned about scrolling the chart to the right, just change the scale or time period to get your chart to a fixed size.

padmanabhan_ram
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the suggestion, but User wants to see the data by the edit option available in the power point since the line graph will show only data labels for first and last month value the remaining values can be seen as a table while doing edit data in the power point.

avinashelite

Are you using NPrinitng to create the chart in ppt or your trying directly in the ppt?

padmanabhan_ram
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Hi,

I am using NPrinting to create the chart in ppt.