Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Set analysis - ignores filters on list box

I have an expression in a text object, like below:

=num

(sum({$<PeriodCounter={">$(#=max(PeriodCounter-3))<=$(#=max(PeriodCounter)-2)"}, YearMonthNum=,Year=>}SickTime*+1)

/

sum({$<PeriodCounter={">$(#=max(PeriodCounter-3))<=$(#=max(PeriodCounter)-2)"}, YearMonthNum=,Year=>}WorkTime)+1

, '# ##0,0%')

And when I do a selection in a list box for YearMonthNum I don't wont the expression to affect to expression.

I have try to include the field "YearMonthNum=" in the expression and also change $ to 1 but it does't work.

If I exlude the filter with PeriodCounter it works.

Any suggestions?   

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

May be you needed it within the inner Max() function as well. Try this:

=Num

(Sum({$<PeriodCounter={">$(#=max({<YearMonthNum, Year>}PeriodCounter-3))<=$(#=max({<YearMonthNum, Year>}PeriodCounter)-2)"},YearMonthNum=,Year=>}SickTime*+1)

/

sum({$<PeriodCounter={">$(#=max({<YearMonthNum, Year>}PeriodCounter-3))<=$(#=max({<YearMonthNum, Year>}PeriodCounter)-2)"}, YearMonthNum=,Year=>}WorkTime)+1

, '# ##0,0%')

View solution in original post

2 Replies
sunny_talwar

May be you needed it within the inner Max() function as well. Try this:

=Num

(Sum({$<PeriodCounter={">$(#=max({<YearMonthNum, Year>}PeriodCounter-3))<=$(#=max({<YearMonthNum, Year>}PeriodCounter)-2)"},YearMonthNum=,Year=>}SickTime*+1)

/

sum({$<PeriodCounter={">$(#=max({<YearMonthNum, Year>}PeriodCounter-3))<=$(#=max({<YearMonthNum, Year>}PeriodCounter)-2)"}, YearMonthNum=,Year=>}WorkTime)+1

, '# ##0,0%')

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try addding it to the max functions too:

=num

(sum({$< PeriodCounter={">$(#=max({<YearMonthNum=,Year=>}PeriodCounter-3))<=$(#=max({< YearMonthNum>}PeriodCounter)-2)"},YearMonthNum=,Year=>}SickTime*+1)

/

sum({$<PeriodCounter={">$(#=max({<YearMonthNum,Year=>}PeriodCounter-3))<=$(#=max({<YearMonthNum,Year=>}PeriodCounter)-2)"}, YearMonthNum=,Year=>}WorkTime)+1

, '# ##0,0%')

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand