cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Table with all lines to sum up

Good Morning,

I hope someone of you can help me.

I have a table where I Show all entries of an asset during a year.

But the Problem is that I only see the month "happened" (Screenshot 1).

In my example I wanted to Show as of June 2015.

Screenshot 1

But I Need to see all month (1-12) of 2015. The Table Needs to have the same structure and size, no matter what month we show.

It should always have the actual year (AnBu Jahr) and all periods (AnBu Periode).

From January to June the table Shows happened values and from July to December it should freeze the June-Values (red marked).

Have somebody of you an idea of realising this?

Very much thanks in advance.

Chris

12 Replies
Not applicable
Author

sorry sunny,

An external IT-Company created this model but they are not available anymore 😞

We have three files (1st is getting data, 2nd is structuring data and 3rd is just analysing)

What exactly do you Need to see to create a calendar?

Chris

sunny_talwar

I think there alot of different datasource going into both the application for you to send me all of it. Try checking this link and see if you can understand Master Calendar -> Creating A Master Calendar‌. Essentially the idea is that you need to create the dates which you want to use in your application (Generating Missing Data In QlikView)

Not applicable
Author

Hey Sunny,

sorry for my late Response. I will try to do that.

Is there an easy was to define a calendar by two fields existing (year and month)?

One inquiry I have to you 🙂

Would you please have a last look at the template I send?

For this "AnlagenNr" all entries start in September (September was capitalisation).

Could you help me to see the month Jan-to-Aug as well (Values in all calculations can be Zero, the year and month shown is important)

Thanks in advance

Chris