Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nicolett_yuri

QlikView 10 Error in Windows Log

Hello everyone,

I have a problem in my QlikView Server. From time to time the log windows is generating the following message:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Task scope does not include one or more of General, Reload, Reduce and Distribute
Parameter name: Task
at PIX.Descriptions.DocumentTaskSummary.MakeSummary (DocumentTask task, List `1 allTasks)
at PIX.Descriptions.GetSummary (DocumentTask task, List `1 allTasks)
at QMSBackendCore.Service.ServiceImpl.FixDocumentPathAndSetSummaryForTaskStatus (TaskStatus taskStatus, List `1 allTasks, IPrincipal UserPrincipal)

Does anyone know what might be?

I am using the QlikView Server 10 64bit.

21 Replies
TK_
Partner - Creator
Partner - Creator

Hi all,

Thank you Ulrich, you saved my day! 🙂

I had the same problem with new posts in the event log every 5 sec, but I looked closer at the section access and found an error which seems to be the reason for the problems here.

The user running the publisher service was included in the section access, but I had a syntax error that probably caused the error, but strangely did not affect the reload.

regards

Terje

nicolett_yuri
Author

Não entendi. Você colocou o usuário do qlikview na sessão de acesso? De uma aplicação específica?

Not applicable

Dear all

I can inform you that Bug 35453 is fixed and will be released in 10SR2.

//Sonja R

Not applicable

Could you tell us when SR2 will be released since we are facing the same issue?

Regards

nicolett_yuri
Author

Oh! Great!!

Not applicable

Hi,

I am affected by the same issues. I am not sure if its stopping any of my scheduled tasks but have a feeling it may be affecting services (however still unsure. Sonja replied to suggest that 10SR2 fixes this problem, is SR2 available yet? Does anybody have a link to download the x64 version? The current version i have is below:

QMS Backend Core x64, 10.0.8815.6

Can anyone help?

Thanks,

Dom

Product nameQMS Backend Core x64
Client Build Number10.0.8815.6
Target Platformx64

ashfaq_haseeb
Champion III
Champion III

Hello EveryOne

In order to avoid this issue I suggest whenever upgrading from V9 to V10

Please Remove all the entries from registry for V9 Beforing Installing V 10.

Hope this solve your problem

Regards

ASHFAQ

Not applicable

Hi,

Just as a point regarding the last comment, I installed version 10 on a completely clean newly installed Windows 2008 SR2 server.

Regards,

Dom

Not applicable

to answer your question about the 10 SR2 release date, it is due out in mid-April

nicolett_yuri
Author

We can only hope