Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Background Colour

Hi all,

I am trying to add a background color for a column in a table.

i have used : if(Metrics='Emails Delivered (total)', RGB(239,239,176))

This will add color for one field i need to add for entire column, which expression should i use.

I am adding color like :

if(Metrics='Emails Delivered (total)', RGB(239,239,176),

if(Metrics='List Size', RGB(239,239,176),

if(Metrics='Unique Opens (total)', RGB(239,239,176))))

I have 10 rows i need to add 10 line, instead any other expression which can apply color to whole column.

Regards,

Pramod

7 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

If you need colors for each of the expression in "QlikView" then its simple.

Go to Properties of the chart -> Expression Tab -> Click on + sign before Expression Label -> set the background color.

Do this for each expression and you are done.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

Hi,

Try like this using MixMatch like below

if(MixMatch(Metrics, 'Emails Delivered (total)',  'List Size', 'Unique Opens (total)', RGB(239,239,176))

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jagan,

Thanks for the reply,

You have missed the braces i have added, but still i am getting error in expression.

if(MixMatch(Metrics, 'Emails Delivered (total)',  'List Size', 'Unique Opens (total)', RGB(239,239,176)))

Help on it.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Can you upload screenshot of the table you have created.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

Hi Pramod,

Try this out

if(Match(Metrics, 'Emails Delivered (total)',  'List Size', 'Unique Opens (total)'),RGB(239,239,176))

Regards,

Rohan

its_anandrjs

Try this way

if( Match(Metrics, 'Emails Delivered (total)' , 'List Size' , 'Unique Opens (total)' ) = 1 , RGB(239,239,176) )

Regards

Anand