Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Control sharing access in Sense Cloud?

When I publish an app in the Sense Cloud it is automatically Published to "Everyone"  (I assume this is all my followers?)

Capture.PNG

How can I change this to specific followers? or - can In share to actual "Everyone" - anyone that has the url (dropbox/google drive style)?

7 Replies
Not applicable
Author

anyone knows?

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Rickard,

What you are looking for can be acheived using the QlikSense server. you can ahave rules and control what a user sees. You can only share the apps to 5 users in QlikCloud but you cannot have deeper security rules set.

Not applicable
Author

I have the "plus" plan so I can share unlimited - but that is kind of useless when there is no way of controlling

access. - I will cancel the plan.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Rickard,

Did you try sharing a single app at a time? Ex:Sharing App 1 to Person A and App 2 to Person B?

Thanks,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

Any additional control to "Everyone" is needed, I don't see the reason to have unlimited share's if there is no way for me to control sharing per app.

Not applicable
Author

There is no way of doing that? - I can have followers, and I can have personal and shared apps..

I don't see any other methods of controlling sharing/access.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Rickard,

True, though its not availble now, I am sure we will be having it in the future.

Thanks,

Sangram.