Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Removing from server object pane

Hi,

We are using QV10 and IE plugin as the client. Users are allowed to develope their own objects and bookmarks and then share them. The probloem now is that once they create an object they can no longer remove it from the server object pane (collaboration).

Overtime they end up with a number of objects that they don't need and they have to scroll through them to find the ones that they do need. When I right click on the object inside server object pane I get the "remove" option in the menu but clicking it only removes the object from the sheet and not from the pane. Is this a bug in QV10 or am I missing something?

13 Replies
Not applicable
Author

No they are not just the new objects. I actually got a couple of other users to try and remove the objects but the problem still exists for them even for the new objects. So some of us can remove now and some of us can't! I'll report the issue to support, maybe they can help. Thanks for your input though.

Not applicable
Author

Ok issue resolved. We had not upgraded ieplugin after we upgraded the server to SR1. We uninstalled the old plugin and reinstalled the new one and now all users are able to remove objects.

vgutkovsky
Master II
Master II

Cool, glad the problem is solved!

Not applicable
Author

Is there a possibility to do the same thing using macros?
Thanks for your reply!