Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Error: Error: Unexpected Error occurred during On-Demand request processing.Access Violation at address 0040A3EF in module 'NPrintingSvc.exe' Read of address 000000.

Hello Everyone,

I would like to download PPT template files from a server. these templates will keep on changing by monthly. so my requirement is I need to download the templates always from the access point.

I am able to download the templates from an access point. when I replace with new file and rename to old file, its not getting download.

Error: Unexpected Error occurred during On-Demand request processing.Access Violation at address 0040A3EF in module 'NPrintingSvc.exe' Read of address 000000.

Please advise

Thanks

KR

3 Replies
Not applicable

I ran into the same error while trying to generate an On-Demand report. The way I was able to get around it was by changing the Report Template Path from default to relative path (ex. from "//Server/Folder/template/reporttemplate.xls" to "../template/reporttemplate.xls"). This will only work if your NSQs folder and Templates folder are placed in the same directory.

Thank you,

Luv Shah

psankepalli
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Shah,

Thank you for your reply, as per your suggestion I tried that option but not working.

Thanks

KR

tmathijssen
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II

Worked for me. Thnx