Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Or
MVP
MVP

QlikView SSO no longer remembers my user and password and takes excessively long time to login

QlikView SSO does not remember me from visit to visit (no auto-login), no longer remembers my user and password when I click login, and takes excessively long time to login (10-20 seconds to login and redirect) once I input my details manually. This has started about a week or two ago and persists across different browsers and machines. Would appreciate assistance as this is somewhat annoying.

4 Replies
HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Its recently changed a bit .But once you select your user name from drop down and press Login means it will automatically login.

If your password is saved in your browser.

Else ,

Try Clearing cache of your browser and give a try.

HTH,

Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
Or
MVP
MVP
Author

1) I can't select my username. I do not get recognized. I only have a Log In link.

2) It does not automatically log in when I click it.

3) My browser does not offer to remember the username and password, regardless of which browser I use (Chrome, Firefox, and IE). This usually means the field is tagged by the developer as Autocomplete=off, though not always.

4) The issue persists across browsers and machines, which means it's not cache-related.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Or,

Are you still experiencing issues with your login?

Thanks,

Qlik Community Team

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Or,

Since we haven't heard back from you, I am assuming your issue has been resolved and so I am closing this thread. If you are still experiencing an issue please create a new thread and we will address it there.

Best regards,

Qlik Community Team