cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
suhaskharat
Contributor III
Contributor III

QAP info

Hi all can any help me out to have full understanding what the QAP is and what's the future scope of it ?

5 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Suhas,

There is a datasheet in our resource library on our main site, I attached for you here.

Let me know if this is what you are after.

In short - it is the entire suite of solutions offered by the Qlik software. You can use Qlik Sense or QlikView out of the box - or you can use the APIs and SDKs to customize or integrate with your own solutions and software.

In also can reference - where you have full control of your own UI and you leverage our QIX associative engine.

Take a look at these 5 short videos to learn more:

Qlik Platform-enabled Analytics

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
suhaskharat
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanx Michael but Does it have any demand in real world? How much it could be used in future?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hello Suhas,

Absolutely - not only do you have a self-service data visualization platform out-of-the-box, but you also have the components to build whatever it is you want, no limitations!

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
petter
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

The QAP as a development platform for Analytics with the latest Web technologies have already proven its worth for many customers and partners of Qlik. For most traditional QlikView developers it is new territory using the QAP with the APIs.