Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
renuka_sasikumar
Creator III
Creator III

NPrinting Version Upgradation Problem.

Hi,

I am at Client site, Here I was facing issue related to distribution of mails which supposed to be Automatically but it was not.

I tried some trouble shooting then it happened, but with a GUI issues.

Then I got suggestion that upgrade the Nprinting to latest version which will solve my problem.

I was using NPrinting 15.0 Version I upgraded it to 16.3 Version.

Now the problem is when I enter the licence key its not accepting and also asking for control number.

Can anyone suggest on this on urgent.

Because of this I am unable to send any MIS Reports.

Thanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable

Please contact Qoncierge or your partner manager who should be able to get you the LEF keys.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Not applicable

Please contact Qoncierge or your partner manager who should be able to get you the LEF keys.

renuka_sasikumar
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Thanks for your prompt reply.

What about the Licence Key itself is showing not a valid key.

Licence key is in Alphanumeric.

Regards,

Renuka S

Not applicable

NPrinting 15 and NPrinting 16 use different licensing systems, so you need a new LEF key for the NPrinting 16 install.

When NPrinting 16 was first released all clients were provided with this key, so you might also want to ask the customer if they received this email message.

Best

Aran

Not applicable

Greeting All,

Is anyone aware when the newest version of NPrinting 17 would come up? It use to be a plan to be released in February 2016 - is this still taking place?

I was trying to contact the 'Qoncierge' service, but without any luck yet.

Thanks,

Leon

Stephen_Jasionowski

Leon - the new version of NPrinting was launched today. More information is available here: Advanced Report Generation | Excel Dashboards | Qlik Nprinting

Not applicable

Thank you for letting me know, Stephen.

Leon