Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Issue in KPI coloring

Hi,

I am trying to use expression to color the results, but it seems like its not working.

please advise if i am doing something wrong here (please refer the screen shotCapture.JPG

I have an expression as below for one of my KPI

round(((sum({<fReportMetricKeyId={'1'},fMonthCD={$(=min(fMonthCD))}>}fCallAnsweredBeforeThreshold)

/

(sum({<fReportMetricKeyId={'1'}, fMonthCD={$(=min(fMonthCD))}>}fCallOffered)-sum({<fReportMetricKeyId={'1'}, fMonthCD=

{$(=Min(fMonthCD))}>}fFalseAttempts)))),0.01)

and for coloring i am using the below

if((round(((sum({<fReportMetricKeyId={'1'},fMonthCD={$(=min(fMonthCD))}>}fCallAnsweredBeforeThreshold)

/

(sum({<fReportMetricKeyId={'1'}, fMonthCD={$(=min(fMonthCD))}>}fCallOffered)-sum({<fReportMetricKeyId={'1'}, fMonthCD=

{$(=Min(fMonthCD))}>}fFalseAttempts)))),0.01))<.90,red(),green())

3 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Instead of expression you can you just try 0.90 as expression. and click the block above that to color that.

See images.

Capture.PNG

Capture1.PNG

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
jagan
Luminary Alumni
Luminary Alumni

HI,

Try  this

if((round(((sum({<fReportMetricKeyId={'1'},fMonthCD={$(=min(fMonthCD))}>}fCallAnsweredBeforeThreshold)

/

{$(=Min(fMonthCD))}>}fFalseAttempts)))),0.01))< 0.90,red(),green())

Regards,

Jagan.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Prasantha,

Is it possible to share a samlpe QVF?

Thanks,

Sangram.