Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Compare 2 selected items in one linechart

Hello to all,

I'm looking for a way to display 2 lines in one linechart to show up the differences between two items e.g. 2 Groups of persons or just 2 persons.

One example:

I want to select 2 persons out of a listbox. these two Persons should be my focus for the visualizations so the linechart should show me 2 lines, where I can see the progress of the expenses over the last months for each of them. This way i can see directly the differences between these two persons. Is this possible, because, if I choose 2 persons out of a listbox, the linechart will normally present the cummulation of the values.

Thx

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Something like this?

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Something like this?

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Exactly 😉

Edit:

I just realized, that you have uploaded a file. Unfortunately, if i copy it into my Qlik SenseDesktop folder I can open the app including the loading script, but there are no worksheets, where i can see formulars or such things. Could you please tell me, what you pick as dimension and what as a measure (including necessary Formulars)?!

Thanks a lot.

Michael

sunny_talwar

I guess the reason you were not able to open my attachment was because I did this in QlikView. I did not notice that this was Qlik Sense. But my guess is that it should work the same way in Qlik Sense. This is what I have:

Dimension: MonthYear, Person

Capture.PNG

Expression: =Sum(Expenses)

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Oh my god...I'am so stupid 🙂

I forgot, that I can add another dimension (<person>) to the chart. Really big thanks to you. Now it works.