Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Problems viewing graph scatterplot by rank months

Good morning everyone, I need your support in order to display a scatter plot I need to develop, the expressions that I use are:

Expr1: Only ({<[Year Time - Cost] = eaMarino :: [Year Time - Cost], Management = { 'Terrestrial'}, [Month Time - Cost] = { '> (= min ([Month Time - Cost ]) <(= max (eaMarino :: [Month Time - Cost]) '}>} [Actual Cost])

Expr2: Only ({<[Year Time - Cost] = eaMarino :: [Year Time - Cost], Management = { 'Terrestrial'}, [Month Time - Cost] = { '> (= min ([Month Time - Cost ]) <(= max (eaMarino :: [Month Time - Cost]) '}>} [Planned Cost])

The detail that I have is that when I add the expression of the month ([Month Time - Cost] = { '> (= min ([Month Time - Cost]) <(= max (eaMarino :: [Month Time - Cost ]) '}), not shown the graph, show the leyend "no data to be displayed", but they do exist.

The data come from the selection in an alternate state called eaMarino.

in my condition I require is that to indicate a month, for example, the information is displayed March from January to March inclusive.

Captura error.PNG

In advance thank you very much by support to my problem.

I look forward to your comments.

Kenneth Baeza

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

What is the format for [Month Time - Cost]? Format's need to match on the LHS and RHS of the set modifier. Min(Month) would be a number and wouldn't equal Jan, Feb, ... etc. So you need to somehow get the LHS and RHS in the same formats to get this working

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thanks for your comment Sunny T, both values have shaped the text, Jan, Feb, ..., I made the switch to numeric format by changing the value of MonthNames

SET MonthNames = '1; 2; 3; 4; 5; 6; 7; 8; 9; 10; 11; 12';

even so, I do not get to see the graph.

thanks for you support.

Kenneth Baeza

sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to look at the issue?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Of course, attached application, I use a Personal Edition version.

Regards.

Kenneth Baeza