cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dynamic bookmark

Hi,

I use Qlik sense desktop

I have in my dashboard a pivot table with one dimension = Date of the first day of week (104 weeks of 2015 and 2016).

When I open the dashboard I need to display the current week.

Is there any way to have a dynamic bookmark or dynamic filter when I open the sheet?

Thank you in advance

Regards,

Hanan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

If you are willing to have a sheet to only display the current week, you can show current week using Set Analysis

Using function today () in set analysis?

Use the TODAY() function in conjunction with the WEEKSTART function to get data for the current week.

You could then have a second sheet with the same pivottable on it, but without the Set Analysis, which the user can filter to a particular week.

View solution in original post

6 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Hanan,

I do not think there is a functionality as such implicitly available in Sense yet. But you can achieve it using an extension for sure.

Thanks,

Sanrgam.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sangram,

Could you please explain how can'I do it?

Thanks for your help,

Hanan

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Hanan,

If you build an extension with one measure , which takes in an expression:

for example: max(Year)....this would always give the max year and that value can be made use of to make a selection using this js

self.selectValues( dim, [value], true );

This will can potentially default a selection.

Thanks,

Sangram Reddy.

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Hanan,

Thought this would be of help to you:

QlikSense - how to set an initial selection in the URL?

Thanks,

Sangram.

Not applicable
Author

If you are willing to have a sheet to only display the current week, you can show current week using Set Analysis

Using function today () in set analysis?

Use the TODAY() function in conjunction with the WEEKSTART function to get data for the current week.

You could then have a second sheet with the same pivottable on it, but without the Set Analysis, which the user can filter to a particular week.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Andrew,

Let easy, with two pivot tables one with set analysis and other without => It works !

Thank you all for help!

Ragrds,

Hanan