Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Getting Hold of NPrinting

Hi,

I want to be able to distribute static Excel or PDF reports from my existing Qlikview server. My belief is that I need NPrinting to be able to do this. My question is who do I go to to buy the licence and how much does it cost?

I have tried but am drawing a blank. Can anyone help me please?

Mike

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can distribute PDF reports through qlikview currently without nprinting, although it may not look the nicest. You cant do excel, if you need that then nprtining is solid.

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Stephen_Jasionowski

Mike - you need to contact your Qlik account manager. NPrinting has been sold exclusively by Qlik since the acquisition of Vizubi last year.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

You can distribute PDF reports through qlikview currently without nprinting, although it may not look the nicest. You cant do excel, if you need that then nprtining is solid.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Michael, someone has got hold of a reseller and got them to call me. Hopefully I will be allowed to buy it now!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am an NPrinting disciple so I am likely very biased.  Here is a thread that talks about the differences between the two choices.

NPrinting Vs PDF Distributor

To anyone concerned about the cost, I would suggest that the bitterness of poor quality will last far longer than the sweetness of low or no price.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

We use nprinting and its pretty darn solid.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Mike,

That reinforces my view that nprinting is the right product for me. As well as not having much information available on it buying it is very difficult as well. I have now found a reseller who should be able to help me.

Colin-Albert

Since Qlik acquired NPrinting, the PDF Distributor for Publisher is no longer available.

datagrrl
Creator III
Creator III

Maybe I am wrong about the terminology, but I am not sure you want to talk to a re-seller. We go through our Qlik rep for our NPrinting stuff now. Unless you deal with a re-seller for your Qlik stuff.

I have been pretty happy with NPrinting, especially the Pixel Perfect aspect. I feel like I learn about new options within that section often. Looking forward to trying out 17.0, which was released this week.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I am looking forward to 17.0 as well, however we use a lot of ON Demand and that function is not available in this version.  Read all the release notes before you do the upgrade on a production computer.