Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Toggle button

Hi

I  have a data like this

Untitled3.png

i want to create a button  per perticuler selections

i)the first selection i want to get the data for limited ids like S11,S15,S16( these ids data only need to display)

ii)the second selection i want total data in the charts

these two combinations are possible in one button or nor?

i'm uploading example file below.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi

It is working with sheet navigation and Actions extension with button action as bookmark

first i selected some rows of data and i made that as a bookmark,under button action i gave bookmark action,

then clear button for all data.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

Not sure I understand the second selection. Can you elaborate?

Not applicable
Author

i)the first selection i want to get the data for limited ids like S11,S15,S16( these ids data only need to display)

ii)All  Id's data

like 1st selection

limited.png

like 2nd selection

total.png

first selection limited data second selection total data with one button(when clicks)

Thanks,

Mani

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

To control the selection based on a button, you will have to make use of extension object (in case there is any). Check on http://branch.qlik.com

When you say in second option you want all the data, basically you mean there should not be any selection applied (thus full dataset will be displayed in the chart)

Not applicable
Author

With two buttons also ok but i need these two different results when clicks

Not applicable
Author

Hi

It is working with sheet navigation and Actions extension with button action as bookmark

first i selected some rows of data and i made that as a bookmark,under button action i gave bookmark action,

then clear button for all data.