Skip to main content
Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

I have created a connection with my Qlik server but then I don't have the chance to choose any qvw document, why is this?

Im trying to create my first N Printing reports. I established a connection to my Qlik server but then it doesn't give me the chance to choose any qvw document, any ideas why is this?

I assume that if I want those reports to be sent lets say on weekly basis with the most updated info, this has to come from my server version which is the updated one and not from another qvw document.

1 Reply
Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

You're right. The best place to obtain current information is from your QlikView server where documents are reloaded with consistent data at predictable intervals.

However, to be able to access these documents, you have to comply with general QlikView client requirements:

• Your Windows Account should have a CAL for each document you are trying to access.
  • Section Access in each document should let you in as if you were visiting this document

Remember that NPrinting uses QlikView Desktop in the background to access QVW file documents.and documents published in the AccessPoint.

Best,

Peter