Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Load selection to Array and use it as dimension

Hi

I have tried to search a little on this, but don't find anything that is useful. Maybe I'm looking for a bad solution?

Today I have a pivot that list material that are included in structures (products). And I have color coded it with blue, pink and green. Based on if the material have quantity in just one of them or both.

And just have a color code on the text based on MAX or MIN number. So this work just fine, but doesn’t support to analyze more than 2 structures.

So I got the idea to use an array maybe? And load the array with an ID and 'product number'.

Any suggestion how I should do?

=if(Sum({<[Product number] = {"$(=Min([Product number]))"}>}Quantity)>0 and Sum({<[Product number] = {"$(=Max([Product number]))"}>}Quantity)>0,RGB(77,167,65),

if(Sum({<[Product number] = {"$(=Min([Product number]))"}>}Quantity)>0 and Sum({<[Product number] = {"$(=Max([Product number]))"}>}Quantity)=0,RGB(0,153,204),

if(Sum({<[Product number] = {"$(=Min([Product number]))"}>}Quantity)=0 and Sum({<[Product number] = {"$(=Max([Product number]))"}>}Quantity)>0,RGB(232,146,124),RGB(192,192,192))))

2016-02-22_11-27-58.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
marcus_sommer

You could use a calulated dimension like this:

aggr(concat(distinct [Product number], ','), [Product number])

See also: Calculated Dimensions

- Marcus

View solution in original post

1 Reply
marcus_sommer

You could use a calulated dimension like this:

aggr(concat(distinct [Product number], ','), [Product number])

See also: Calculated Dimensions

- Marcus