Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sat_tok52
Creator
Creator

Qlikview Visualization

Hi Guru's,

Is there any extension similar like word cloud ,I want to show top 10 customers names .I used word cloud but it is not looking good .

for best visualization please suggest me any good chart  not regular use qlikview objects like bar , line etc......

Thanks,

Sateesh.T

6 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

These are basic requirements and you can implement it into any object....

Chart like bar is one of the best choice for this kind of analysis

http://www.learnqlickview.com/a-qlikview-tip-how-to-display-top-n-and-bottom-n-values/

vikasmahajan

PFA

Vikas

Hope this resolve your issue.
If the issue is solved please mark the answer with Accept as Solution & like it.
If you want to go quickly, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Satessh,

you could check out the following:

Word Cloud Object Extension

HTH Andy

HirisH_V7
Master
Master

Hi,

Check this charts,

Top 10 Block-206605.PNG

I think Funnel Chart Gives you a clear view of the Top - Down Customers with the Values too.

HTH,

PFA,

Hirish

HirisH
“Aspire to Inspire before we Expire!”
ramasaisaksoft

Hi Sateesh,

pls check the below link

Word Cloud extension - top 10 words

How to create a Word Cloud ext

How can we create Word Cloud in Qlikview? - tools - Data Science, Analytics and Big Data discussions

If u r not interested with the result The best way is to create a Block/Mekko chart .

Colin-Albert

A word Cloud is not a good object to represent your top 10 customers as it does not directly display any quantitative measures.

As suggested by Balraj, a horizontal bar chart is a better solution as you can display the values on the bars and it clearly shows the quantitative difference between each customer.

People can differentiate between length far better than areas hence a bar chart is better than an area based object.

Also bar charts can display both positive and negative values, though hopefully your top 10 does not include negatives!