Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
paulyeo11
Master
Master

QV latest demo app

Hi All

Last time when ever QV launch a new version of software , it will come out a demo app , demo all the latest feature. Does now a day QV also come out this kind of app ? in case if have , can give me the link , so that i can download the demo app.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I dont think there is any QlikView application to showcase new future. But you can go through the below link to get info.

QlikView 12 - What's New Presentation

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!

View solution in original post

7 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

I dont think there is any QlikView application to showcase new future. But you can go through the below link to get info.

QlikView 12 - What's New Presentation

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Chanty4u
MVP
MVP

chk down demo.png

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Kau

What i mean is QVW file not the MP4 file.

Paul

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

As I said Paul, There is no Application which showcase this functionality.

Because for QlikView 12, the architecture is changed a bit and which can not be understood using application.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

How about ver 11 , does it come with QVW demo ?

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

Yes it is there...  It comes as a default app when you install QlikView 11.

Look at C:\Program Files \ QlikView \ Example \ Documents\

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

paulyeo11
Master
Master
Author

Hi Kau

I am still using the Ver 9 , can you show me where i can just download the QVW file ?