Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
OmarBenSalem

set analysis in qlik sense

Hi guys,

I'm really new in qlik sense and I'm trying to use the jauge for the first time;

when I try to copy the expression I have in the qlikview, it don't work:

here what I tried so far, what should I change?

'evolution='& num((Sum({$<MyDay={"$(=$(vDayMax))" },min15={"$(=max(min15))"}>}Montant_Vente)-Sum({$<MyDay={"$(=$(vDayMin))" },min15={"$(=max(min15))"}>}Montant_Vente))/(Sum({$<MyDay={"$(=$(vDayMax))" },min15={"$(=max(min15))"}>}Montant_Vente)+Sum({$<MyDay={"$(=$(vDayMin))" },min15={"$(=max(min15))"}>}Montant_Vente))*100 ,'#,##') &'%'

and

'evolution : '& num((Sum({$<MyDay={$(vDayMax) },min15={"$(=max(min15))"}>}Montant_Vente)-Sum({$<MyDay={$(vDayMin) },min15={"$(=max(min15))"}>}Montant_Vente))/(Sum({$<MyDay={$((vDayMax) },min15={"$(=max(min15))"}>}Montant_Vente)+Sum({$<MyDay={$((vDayMin) },min15={"$(=max(min15))"}>}Montant_Vente))*100 ,'#,##') &'%'

I'm really in a BIG hurry; thank you all

5 Replies
sunny_talwar

When you say it doesn't work, does it mean it gives you an error? shows incorrect result? shows 0? shows '-'? Please elaborate?

reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Omar,

Looks like you are concatenating and sending in a string through your expression. Is it possible to share a sample?

Thanks,

Sangram.

brunobertels
Master
Master

Bonjour

Pas sur que les expressions dans une jauge sous Qlik sense acceptent cette syntaxe : 'texte=' & mesure &'%'

Je te conseille de tester ta mesure seule dans un objet KPI ou Texte ou Jauge

et de tester indépendamment chaque partie de ta formule,  puisque tu as des variables,  pour vérifier ce que cela renvoie dans un KPI ou objet texte.

Bruno

OmarBenSalem
Author

I found the error; Let me explain,

I'm using a time calendar and I want to only show the days I have;

for example, in my QVD, I only have 03/01 and 10/01; so I only want to show the days 03 and 10.

To do so, here is how I proceeded:

let vMinDate=peek('AddedDate',0, 'Calendar');

let vMaxDate=peek('AddedDate',-2, 'Calendar');

let vDayMax=day('$(vMaxDate)');

let vDayMin=day('$(vMinDate)');

NoConcatenate

Calendar2:

LOAD *

Resident Calendar

where AddedDate= date('$(vMinDate)','DD/MM/YYYY') or AddedDate= date('$(vMaxDate)','DD/MM/YYYY') ;

DROP Table Calendar;

DROP TABLE CalendarTemp;

Now, in Qlikvieew, if I want to use these variables, I need to add another $ sign:

like this for example:

=num((Sum({$<MyDay={"$(=$(vDayMax))" },min15={"$(=max(min15))"}>}Montant_Vente)),'#,##')& ' TND'

QlikSense won't recognize this syntax; you have to write it like this: MyDay={$(vDayMax)}

But even when I write it like so, Sense doesn't recognize it.

What I did is:

- commenting the :

let vDayMax=day('$(vMaxDate)');

let vDayMin=day('$(vMinDate)');

in the script, and instead creating 2 variables with the same expression.

Now when I use my new variables with sense like this MyDay={$(vDayMax)}, it all go all right !

ogster1974
Partner - Master II
Partner - Master II

remove the

'evolution='& from the start of your expression and the &'%' from the end of it.  Its expecting a number not a string.

Looks like you are returning Evolution=98% for example

when what you want to return is just the 98.

Sense handles the formatting itself and you don't need to name it.  you use the label filed for that.

Regards

Andy