Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
surajap123
Creator II
Creator II

Qliksense 2.2 doesn't open after installation.

Hi Experts,

I installed qliksense 2.2, by upgrading the previous version. After the installation, when i click on the qliksense icon it doesnt start. I then directly clicked on the .exe file, still no response.

Later, i uninstalled Qliksense completely from the system and installed 2.2 as a fresh installation. Unfortunately, still qliksense hub doesnt open.

I deactivated the antivirus, but still doesn't help.

Please help if anyone faced this issue.

4 Replies
reddy-s
Master II
Master II

Hi Suraj,

Check the log files if there was any error during installation. This should help you trouble shoot the issue.

Thanks,

Sangram.

milton_forte
Partner - Contributor III
Partner - Contributor III

This problem is happening in various environments.

Best wait for a position Qlik;

Not applicable

Yeah, same here. Qlik Sense Server doesn't work after the upgrade. Or, the services seem to be running, but I get no response from the web server.

luizcdepaula
Creator III
Creator III

Hello all,

After we installed the 2.2 Qlik Sense update, we are unable to connect to SAP environment. Giving error message below:

RfcPing failed. Key = RFC_INVALID_HANDLE (An invalid handle was passed to the API call)

We test the SAP connector from the connector preview in the server and it worked. We tried changing the connection string, which we created in QlikView, but failed to connect, even though in QlikView connected successfully.

Any ideas?

LD