Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pkpandey
Contributor III
Contributor III

Multiples Date handling

Hi all

I have made several charts based on the multiple Dates. I am not maintaining any calendar. Now my clients requirement is when u click on the bar charts it will show the details of the charts in the following chart where Month/Week/Date (depends on selection) as a dimension of whole data in the table.  How to do that. Its very-very urgent.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Yes, and if you read the article that Balraj sent you, you will see exactly how to do that.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein

View solution in original post

8 Replies
alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Create a separate calendar and manage your dates with set analysis,

If you have a calendar for ex. month and week unlinked to other tables if a user select month or week then in set analysis you can write:

Sum({$ <myweek={'$(=getfieldselections(week))'}>} myvalue)

let me know

pkpandey
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

I am using several dates e.g Moves_date, Arrival_Date, Start_Date, Due_date etc. Can u give me some idea based on which date I should make the Calendar.

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

None of them, you have to create a new calendar starting from min date to mad date among all dates

pkpandey
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

i shall be very kind of you if u please send me an example.

alexandros17
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Here it is, let me know

Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you check this?

Canonical Date

pkpandey
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi Balraj

Thank you for your reply. My requirement is when user selects a week the selected charts should be displayed with a time dimension of week (all the weeks) and on date selection the dimension will be date. and I am using more than two measures on different dates.

jonathandienst
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Yes, and if you read the article that Balraj sent you, you will see exactly how to do that.

Logic will get you from a to b. Imagination will take you everywhere. - A Einstein