Announcements
Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Is it possible to create separate reports in the same excel workbook based on different bookmarks?

Hi experts,

I created a P&L statement in qlikview. By selecting  program and subprogram in filter, there are 20 individual P&L statements which need to be sent out. And I created 20 bookmarks for each statement.

I'm wondering in Nprinting is it possible to create 20 separate reports but in the same excel workbook ( that means there are 20 sheets in the excel workbook) based on various bookmarks? I tried to add page but it looks like I can't put bookmark in it.

At first what I did was to add recipient filter using bookmark. But the problem is if a user who needs to receive 2 or more P&L statements, even if I set up 2 bookmarks to the user, the report he receives is just for Bookmark2.

So in order to make sure the user receives all the reports, I add bookmark filter in report itself. Then I have to create 20 NPrinting reports with various bookmarks. Now the problem is if a user say a CFO who needs to received all the P&L statements, will receive 20 separate reports instead of an excel workbook containing 20 sheets.

Appreciate some one could give me a hint.

Thanks.

0 Replies