Defect acknowledgement with Nprinting Engine May 2022 SR2, please READ HERE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

NPrinting - Concurrent Emails

Hi Everyone,

We are somewhat new to Qlik and nPrinting but we have the following going on.  

We have several daily reports that run and export to pdf (using a powerpoint template) between 6:30 am and 8:30 am.    They work without issue.

We recently added an hourly report that runs at 5 after the hour using a similar methodology.    It runs and emails perfectly fine from 12:05 am until 6:05 am and then does not send at 7:05 or 8:05 but then works fine from 9:05 through the remainder of the day.

In looking at the logs, we can clearly see the other nPrinting jobs running at 7:05 and 8:05 but no entry whatsoever regarding the hourly attempting to run at those 2 times.     It sure feels like a concurrency issue but i don't see anything that I can set in order to either understand what is going on or to prevent it.     I don't see anything in the nPrinting or windows event logs.

Thanks in advance,

Gray

2 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Assuming you are using version 16.  You can not schedule tasks that overlap in 16.  It does not do parallel processing.  Unlike the Publisher, you can also not set it to start at the completion of another task.

Not applicable
Author

Thank you.