Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Body of the mail

Hi,

I am able to send multiple objects as the body of the mail as well as the attachment in the mail.

Now I am trying to send the report as the body of the mail.How to call the report/book mark in macro.

5 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi XXX,

I wrote this post for help .. You have mentioned that you are able to send multiple objects in the body of the mail . I am trying to add an image in the body of tha mail but not succeded . Please share the application using which you send the objects in the body of the mail.

Thanks in Advance.....

Regards,

Chakravarthy.

Not applicable
Author

Hi XXX,

Check this Macro

if(val="8") then ' Reports

Set RepGrp = ActiveDocument.Variables("vRPNO")
RepGrp1 = RepGrp.GetContent.String
Exp_Imp="Report"

if RepGrp1=3 then
Set oReports = ActiveDocument.Fields("ReportId_Risk").GetPossibleValues
Set repName= ActiveDocument.Fields("Report_Risk").GetSelectedValues

Else

This is a Simple Macro to Call the Report Id and It will Select the Report ib Send Mail Option.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks pranav,

I am getting the object required error in the macro. can u please post an qvw file.

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

Anybody please let me know the macro to export the report to Jpeg or an image file.

I am able to do it for bookmark by using

ActiveDocument.ExportBookmarks "test.qbm"

agrisyst
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Hello XXX,

You stated you know how to send multiple objects as the body of an e-mail.... This is what I am looking for and I don't know how to do that. could you help me by showing the macro?

Marc