Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
slondono
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II

Distribution Service QV 12 Not Running

Hi everybody

Im having a problem with QlikView Distribution Service. Error 1067: The process terminated unexpectedely. The other services are OK.

This QlikView 12

Windows Server 2012 R2 Stantard.

I have been reading some solutions but no one is working forme, maybe for the QV version. Any one have an idea?

Please is important. Thanks

4 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Check the service user is a member of both Local Administrators and Qlikview Administrators groups. Check and post the service logfile too!

Andy

slondono
Partner - Creator II
Partner - Creator II
Author

Yes the user is member of Local Admin and Qv Admin groups. I do not know how to see the service log file, can u explain me?

Now, my problem, in deed, is this .aa.png

I'm assuming it must be the distribution service but im not sure. The licence is ok.

b.png

If the distribution service is not to guilty for this mistake, even so I still need to know why and how to fix it .

I really appreciate your help

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

If it's the Distribution Service that crashes, maybe the QDS logs can tell you more about the reason(s) for the crash.

Check the latest Root_YYYYMMDD.txt file in C:\ProgramData\QlikTech\DistributionService\1\Log for any Error messages, or post the file in this thread if you want us to have a look.

Best,

Peter

awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

That looks like a separate webserver issue, are you using IIs OR Qlikview Webserver?

Andy