Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Salesforce and SAP Connectors

I saw your youtube video for installing the salesforce connector. For upgrading the license, which license and control number are we talking about? I gave the qliksense license and control number and it won't accept it.
Note: I also have qlikview with the salesforce and SAP connectors. Do I have to use some other license?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Chandi, I branched your discussion to a new thread to keep it separate from the other one. Let me take a look.I don't believe I did a video on the Salesforce connector, I did one for the SAP connector. The new connector packages will work for both QlikView and Qlik Sense, however I am not sure if the previous SAP license and control number will work, you would need to contact your Qlik rep for that.

There should be a separate license and control number for the SAP installation, Salesforce is free, it does not require a license.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Chandi, I branched your discussion to a new thread to keep it separate from the other one. Let me take a look.I don't believe I did a video on the Salesforce connector, I did one for the SAP connector. The new connector packages will work for both QlikView and Qlik Sense, however I am not sure if the previous SAP license and control number will work, you would need to contact your Qlik rep for that.

There should be a separate license and control number for the SAP installation, Salesforce is free, it does not require a license.

Please mark the appropriate replies as CORRECT / HELPFUL so our team and other members know that your question(s) has been answered to your satisfaction.

Regards,

Mike Tarallo

Qlik

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Thank You!

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I was able to install the SAP connector. However, when I enter the details, it says that the client 300 doesnt exist.
We have the SAP transports configured for qlikview.

Do we need to install transports separately for Qliksense?

Michael_Tarallo
Employee
Employee

Hi Chandni - I believe so, because the connector for Qlik Sense is specific to something know as the SAP SQL which may be different then the others. The doc should explain which transports to setup.

daz‌ - can you verify?

Mike

Regards,
Mike Tarallo
Qlik
Dean_Ansermoz
Employee
Employee

The transports are installed on the SAP side, not on the Qlik side, so only need to be installed once per SAP instance, not per Qlik instance.

You should speak with your basis team to get the correct details to connect with, which will include the system and client number.

Thanks

Dean