Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ravindraa
Creator
Creator

YTD,QTD,MTD

Hi All,

I have struck one place please give me any suggestion to come out , my requirement is i have to  crate the chart with two expression like sum(Grosssales) and sum(netsales)

here i have to give selections for YTD , QTD,MTD, if user select YTD the corresponding chart should be display the YTD values and if user select QTD he corresponding chart should be display the QTD values, if users select MTD he corresponding chart should be display the MTD values but wrote one condition in Edit script level but it is showing o value .

kindly give me some suggestion,

please find the attached document.

Thanks in advance..........

4 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

ravindraa
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Balarj thanks for replay.

I have seen but when we select YTD the chart should be display the YTD value , if we select QTD na chart should be display the QTD , if we select MTD the chart should be display the MTD values.

if we write set analysis in chart level we need 3 charts one chart of YTD ,one chart for QTD, one chart of MTD i think .

is there any option in edit script level

please give me suggestion

thanks in advance.

Anonymous
Not applicable

No, try like this?

Create a Inline Function at script:

Step1)

Expression:

Load * inline

[EID, EName

1, YTD

2, QTD

3, MTD

];

Step2)

Then take EName in List box and arrange it like we do for Calender.

Step3)

Take one Chart only and use the Conditional display of expression in Chart on the base of EName selection, like we do in Adhoc reports for Expression to Display

Adhoc reporting in Qlikview

Ad-Hoc Reporting in Qlikview

ravindraa
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Balraj Ahlawat,

Thanks for reply but i need to create dashboard in Qliksense not in qlikview, i think there is no future in qliksense like qlikview could you give me suggestion in back end level for fiscal year Apr to Mar.

Thanks in advance.